Windows 10 Family Safety - Ask for more time

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous_795
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous_795

Dear reader,

I was wondering about the following:

I blocked an app on my daughter's own account. When she wants to use the app she has to ask for permission. On my phone I get a notification from the Family Safety app and an e-mail. Perfect! They both ask me how much time I grant my daughter to use app. Awesome!

But... when it comes to blocked webpages it doesn't work. I can only give her fully access to the webpage and I have to go on a computer browser (because the browser on the phone won't show me the option) to add the specific webpage to her blocked list after she is ready. Note: It's also not possible to do this action in the mobile app - it would be a bit easier.

But, to me, it would be perfect when also this can have a timer option, just like when she's asking for time for apps. I don't have to worry about it, I just grant her the amount that's necessary and after that it blocks automatic again.

Is this option really missing or is it me that just can't find the option?

If the option is missing, could you please send this to your development team? Or is something like this already being tested?

Because of Covid she only has remote classes... this would really help to make it a little bit more easier for her to focus on school.

Look forward to your reply!

Kind regards,

Continue reading...