Windows 10 First PC build

• Thread starter Thread starter Teambean
  • Start date Start date
T

Teambean

Hello,

I just finished building my first PC. I got into the bios fine pc works fine. I bought windows 10 usb install at microcenter. I boot windows from bios and it takes me to a black screen menu where I can choose windows 64bit or 32bit.

I click enter for the 64bit and it gives me a loading wheel (still black screen) and then reloads right back into the black screen menu to choose either 64bit or 32bit. A infinite loop.

If I choose 32bit it loads a error like page that says:

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:

1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.

2. Choose your language settings, and click “next”.

3. Click “repair your computer”. If you do not have a disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \windows\system32\boot\winload.efi

info: This application or operating system couldnt be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors.

So in short I cant download the OS. Just finished a 12hour shift to come home to this, I just want to be done with my build so I can game w friends. I looked at some stuff online about faulty usb sticks or i need to download the new version of windows 10 on another 8gb usb amd just use my code. Thinking about taking it to microcenter just to download windows? Ugh. Please help ill be back online after i get some sleep.

Continue reading...

Back