Windows 10 Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build

• Thread starter Thread starter morrell8119
  • Start date Start date
M

morrell8119

Hi all,

i'm looking to get some support on a persistent problem with my new PC build, something i've never come across before so slightly lost...

PC specs

AMD 3900X processor

NVIDIA 2080 Ti RTX

64GB G.SKILL Trident X 3600 ram

Aorus 360 cooler

Aorus X570 Xtreme motherboard (running BIOS F21)

Samsung 970 M.2 SSD

Windows 10 operating system

Micronics Astro 750w modular PSU

The build was finished 1 week ago and was running fine with zero crashes for a couple of days. This was then followed by random and unexpected BSOD with varying error codes. During this time I had installed Aorus Engine and RGB fusion to control the LED lighting and various Aorus devices. However, I also tried uninstalling these to see if they were the root cause but I was still getting the BSOD.

What did i do...

I check the hardware ensuring everything was plugged in properly and no lose connections

I did a full RAM check using Memtest86+ including testing the sticks individually and collectivly (all passed).

I did a full Windows 10 reinstall (last night) formatting the hard drive and reinstalling from scratch.

Ensured all drivers were up to date

For the rest of the night the machine worked fine, however today it has become very unstable again with the BSOD happening more frequently (every couple of minutes after booting) I'm now unsure what to do as all of the error messages are pointing to windows files being corrupted, rather than it be a hardware issue.

Below is a screen grab of the key error messages pulled from Blue Screen View...

Any support with resolving this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Continue reading...

Back