Windows 10 Frequent BSOD system crashes - unable to find cause after several attempted solutions. Please help?

• Thread starter Thread starter RTWoods
  • Start date Start date
R

RTWoods

Hello - any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I do audio production and so my CPU load is always pretty heavy, and that seems to be making these crashes more frequent, which leads to me not being able to work.

I've tried to layout everything efficiently and in an easily digestible way, but let me know if there is further information needed. I'm also including the 5 most recent minidump files (a lot in 2 weeks, with 2 different BSOD stop codes) as well as a txt readout of my PC's specs. (NOTE: This readout was taken from Speccy, which lists my CPUs temp as 85C, which is not the case and is apparently a known bug with the software)

Specs & Minidump: Google Drive Link (Zip folder contains 5 DMP files and 1 txt file)

Number of Crashes in past month: 5

Dates of Crashes: 5/19, 5/21, 5/22, 5/22, 5/26

BSOD Stop Codes:

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
  • BAD_POOL_CALLER

Action When Crash Occurred: Opening a CPU-intensive program (Ableton Live 10, Arturia Analog Lab, Arturia Pigments; unsure of what specific program it was each time)

Solutions Attempted:

• Chkdsk scan and repair (No errors)
  • System restore
  • MemTest86 (No errors)
  • Scan Disk (Windows reinstalled several files here)
  • System Startup Repair (No repair required)
  • Ensured all drivers are updated
  • Cleaned out PC case, ensured motherboard, GPU, CPU, and RAM sticks are free from dust/debris/signs of damage
  • Maximized speed of two fans just to make sure things are getting cool enough

After trying all of the above, finally, after doing the Scan Disk on 5/22 I didn't have another crash... until today. Not sure where else to turn and I'm starting to wonder if there's a hardware issue.

Can anyone help with this? Thank you!

Continue reading...

Back