Windows 10 Frequent BSOD with different error code

• Thread starter Thread starter Cirith_Ungol
  • Start date Start date
C

Cirith_Ungol

Hi !

Since I build this computer(1 year ago), I had random BSOD like every month. But recently it became more common (like everyday).

The errors that often appears are :

-IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

-ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

-DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have checked for common solutions on the internet. My ram was tested 3 times with memtest86 (3 full pass). I had a HDD that showed some errors which could cause BSOD so I removed it. I had twice an error that showed an Nvidia driver as a cause and a friend lended me a RX Vega 56 and I still got BSODs. I used driver verifier to find what was causing an issue and I had no crash for 2 days with it enabled.

Here is a copy paste of WhoCrashed, I have the minidump and also the full memory.DMP available if needed :

System Information (local)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer name: DESKTOP-J0J5LNP

Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18363

Windows dir: C:\Windows

Hardware: MS-7B86, Micro-Star International Co., Ltd, B450 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B86)

CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor AMD8664, level: 23

12 logical processors, active mask: 4095

RAM: 17128194048 bytes (16,0GB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:

C:\Windows

C:\Windows\Minidump

On Sun 05/07/2020 10:19:46 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070520-11640-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C23A0)

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x1A0, 0xFF, 0x7E, 0xFFFFF8032104AA4F)

Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.

This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 05/07/2020 10:19:46 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x81C9)

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x1A0, 0xFF, 0x7E, 0xFFFFF8032104AA4F)

Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.

This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 04/07/2020 22:51:01 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070420-11515-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x65, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8045444D311)

On Thu 02/07/2020 20:01:42 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070220-11109-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0x2, 0x8, 0x0)

Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

On Thu 02/07/2020 14:25:39 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070220-13250-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFFF80652590180, 0x89000000007CB963, 0xFFFFF8065A06B5F0, 0x0)

Error: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.

This may be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. Memory corruption can also occur because of overheating (thermal issue). There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

On Wed 01/07/2020 23:41:46 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070120-13359-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: usbxhci.sys (0xFFFFF8047A66975B)

Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x2C, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8047A66975B)

Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbxhci.sys

description: USB XHCI Driver

Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

The crash took place in a storage driver or controller driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.

Thanks for your help,

Anthony

Continue reading...