Windows 10 frequent critical process died bsod

• Thread starter Thread starter joxathann
  • Start date Start date
J

joxathann

I've had this razer laptop for a few years and recently it has been running into random BSOD errors and has been really aggravating because each time it crashes. My SSD(where windows is installed) disappears for at least 20 minutes and wont boot up actual windows until its detected again.

I have a Razer laptop Rz09-02705 with 16 gb RAM

The blue screen of death errors i encounter is just the critical_process_died error and ive tried any possible way to get rid of the problem. I've reinstalled windows, ran chkdsk, sfc and even memtest to look for any errors and it hasn't solved or found any errors but my computer still runs into this problem. So while going through the windows support forum i saw a suggestion to run the driver verifier program to see if it was a driver causing the problem on my pc because nothing would tell me why my computer was crashing.

anyways i've included the minidump of the driver verifier crash when it detected an error and also the msinfo settings on this post to hopefully see if you guys can help me reach a solution. I haven't tried replacing my laptops hardware yet only because i don't want to spend 100+ dollars on hardware that might not solve a problem that's may be software related. However if that's the case then I'd definitely buy something to upgrade my laptop. I just don't want to waste money and i want a clear diagnosis of whats going on.

this is the hyperlink to my onedrive with the minidump files in the zip folder and the msinfo as a file right beside it

please get back to me as soon as you guys can that would be greatly appreciated

Continue reading...