Windows 10 frequent windows stuttering and windows BSOD's

• Thread starter Thread starter Stinkey Corpse
  • Start date Start date
S

Stinkey Corpse

I have been having this problem off and on since I built this PC and at times it is better and at other times it is worse, but I have never been able to nail it down to a single thing.

My system used to be

X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI

ryzen 2600

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200 8GB X 2

ASUS Strix ROG RX580 O8G

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD

Corsair Hydro H100i Pro

EVGA 600B 600 Watt 80 Plus Bronze ATX Power Supply

but swapped parts up to

X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI

ryzen 2600

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200 8GB X 4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super GAMING OC 3X 8G windforce

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD

Corsair Hydro H100i Pro

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W, Fully Modular

I do have an XMP profile selected to boost the memory to 3200MHZ

Now the problem is occasionally (like right now) when moving the mouse around and even typing (low CPU/Ram/GPU usage) the mouse/audio/everything will just hang in place for half a second every couple of seconds. It does this stutter stepping. I can be just browsing the web or playing games load does not seem to be a factor. It also Blue screens a bit and will get a rash of these blue screens and I have logged a few of the more recent results, but they point to different things.

page fault in non paged area

reference by pointer 1 rebooting

attempted execute of non execute memory

page fault in non paged area

driver IRQL not less or equal amdppm

driver power state failure

unexpected store exception

pfn list corrup

driver verification detected violation

The thing is I have reimaged the PC after a few of these in the beginning to only have the same issues come back. I am fresh on all of my windows updates, I update my drivers as much as I can. I have run memory test and hard drive test both come back with good results. I did have some early issues with memory results but RMA's some memory but the issues still keep happening and I no longer get the errors. I'm at my wits end with windows, but I need it for work (teams and office 365 are the core of my work function) or i would fully switch to linux to see if I get the same issues over there. any suggestions?

Continue reading...

Back