Windows 10 help me quash persistent deterioration of windows after each fresh install

• Thread starter Thread starter tdubzU_0
  • Start date Start date
T

tdubzU_0

I'm certain there's hundreds of posts on such but you'll have to exscuse it for now as I'm on a mobile device with intermittent connectivity and notification access.

Here's the deal. How can i (short of decompiling ) this buggy code related to this person's concerns of app alias execution: here What are app execution aliases exactly

Im operating , by myself , at home, old hardware, limping along trying to "today's best practices thing" situated. But here's my issues..

My experience, very limited to Android power user specific, and i don't hype my "power user" role in the euphemistic sense of the term. This is because i fundamentally dont know how A LOT OF this cross platform, cross language, , cross hardware, software ETC environment works PRACTICALLY speaking. I have what i have to learn with but no ORIGINAL flavor to learn what plain taste like.. not vanilla, not mxed reality sprinkles with Python on top....

Today's purpose with this thread is why is Windows (or some other parties) intent on pushing these best security practices such as DAta execution prevention, keeping user space user space and kernel space just that, UNLESS divine elevated intervention by me, call me administrator.

Again so I'm trying to keep Windows from taking my freaking old confused hardware, turning it on while i sleep (no matter what my UEFI has selected, because most is still usable despite state or compatibility enabled or not), then updates or upgrades me to a bunch of different services like Candy mother loving CRUSH, to make my OOBE that much more awesome, enabling openssh , cuts through the user system settings in place THAT WINDOWS ENGINEERED for me to follow or some entity to keep those best practices current ya?? Such that later fight ME at a given state instead of being USEFUL.

I don't game anymore, i don't program, i just want my computer to sit and do NOTHING when I'm not around. It can play Solitaire with ITSELF, NOT some other desktop computer, obfuscated terminology for enterprise managed services , such as Roaming or local or LocalLo , host , Trusted Installer or the 500 other names for system management and tools i don't want breaking boundaries WHILE I TAKE A DUMP RIGHT?

The thing with my hardware right, is the electronics switching and modulating power when it's under load is quite apparent. I know i can make it quite and pretend hibernate and sleep settings work how they were intended to but given whatever standard their up to and my firmware being from the previous decade....

How can i better learn how the hell to control a system that fights with deaf ears, terrible eye site, and an operator trying to bridge the gap without some management suite of hell Daemons and management tools being dropped into play , ALL AT ONCE. **** man what ever happened to pause button. This game sucks. Ppl don't wanna learn scripting to shop online or delete candy crush , and just not have wildly unfamiliar or unexpected processes dropping different services , errors or breaking compatibility or general disruptive to any device or person signed into my Systems apparently non distinguishable boundries that's there to separate private and not private.

My printer= private. I don't want it creating **** servers for apps to piggy back from and covertly feed me NETFLIX while i try to order diapers or something for my kid or just get hit with fluries of redirects within Edge, IE edge, Fake chrome edge that should've just stayed chrome OR edge, not both cause it's making me lose my **** here.

I don't mind learning some basics but if starting out getting the info i need is this difficult to get relatable and usable guidance from i might donate this heap back to China to be resold back to one of y'all on eBay, so consider that..

I can manage 3 operating systems on my chromebook seamless across 1 device or all of them from my chromebook buT REALLY want to get back something of what i Windows seems to still be for others??

Windows 10 build version system number who the hell knows cause it changes based off plethora of variables ...Blah Current updates, pro edition �� . Just should call it noob edition. Or not symbolize any discernable use other then private and work to be completely fair.. engineering editions, dev editions, limited editions, Creators packs and drop crate pluggins for ammo crate tossing domain swagger swinging by the time i figure this out we'll be to Windows 20 and everything will have changed again

Sorry for the mess of drama in this post, i hope it doesn't bug anyone to bad cause it's not my intent here to offend totally....

Continue reading...