Windows 10 HELP! My laptop ran out of power...everything is slow, my desktop looked messed up/different, the C drive is the 2nd drive, and the account logged in

• Thread starter Thread starter Kitten-versus-world
  • Start date Start date
K

Kitten-versus-world

TBH I don't know what is really happening. Basically all my data is actually still on the original C drive (now it's the "D" drive) so it's not too big of a tragedy...but, as per the title, my laptop logged into the wrong account for whatever reason it's of an outlook account that I'm pretty sure I deleted a while ago. Basically the primary drive now seems like the 2nd drive (the one I installed). I've been using the laptop for months with no issues.

It all happened when my laptop shut off after it ran out of power which has happened a few times before but never with this happening.

I've looked up the accounts on the computer and tbh I can't find the original.

The only hint I have as to the issue is that while I THOUGHT I changed it to another account altogether (the one I'm using to post this now), it's acting like my school account is the only other user account available...which was the original email I used before I again changed it.

What i don't understand was that my school account was deactivated over a month ago and it has been working just fine.

Continue reading...

Back