Windows 10 Hi, can I request a DMP file analysis for a BSOD due to drivers problem?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kennet_CMD
  • Start date Start date
K

Kennet_CMD

Hi,

I have been having quite a few issues with my computer since I built it, Im having plenty of BSODs and app crashes. I have scanned and tried pretty much everything I can, that includes memory tests and checks and so on. Ive put a lot of hours into trying to identify and fix the problem but Im having no luck so far, Ive googled the latest error code and Ive gotten linked to the driver verifier, Ive check that and done it and that article linked to another one which told me to link the DMP files caused by the BSODs from the driver verifier, the computer BSOD on boot up everytime since enabling it and I had to boot it into safe mode to recover and upload these files.

Link to zipped files: Diagnostics.zip

Im not 100% where Im supposed to link these files, so Im just going to link them here, Id also like to ask what kind of timescale I should expect for a reply, if at all?

Sorry for being inconvenient but holy hell as far as first world problems go Im not having a great time haha.

Kindest Regards,

Kornel

Continue reading...