Windows 10 How do I disable the Alt+Shift overlay when changing languages?

• Thread starter Thread starter Genzuo
  • Start date Start date
G

Genzuo

I've been using blender, specifically for sculpting, a lot the past two weeks or so and in that program by default middle-click lets you rotate around your pivot point in your scene, but since I'm using a tablet that isn't very convenient so blender let's you enable a setting that changes it to Shift+Alt/Alt+Shift. While it's usually ok most of the time, a lot more recently I've found I keep accidentally pressing Alt+Shift and then letting go of shift first, resulting in the language changing overlay to pop up which changes my cursor to a dot, shows which modifier keys I'm pressing, and just generally seems to mess up a lot of things. Basically it's just pretty annoying. Pressing the windows key remedies it, but I just wanted to know if there was any way to just disable the overlay altogether as I don't ever use it outside of blender (I usually press Shift+Alt which doesn't bring it up, just cycles through the languages), and since panning/rotating is very important, it happens all the time.

Continue reading...

Back