Windows 10 How do I fix kmode_exception_not_handled issues?

• Thread starter Thread starter kacbarnes
  • Start date Start date
K

kacbarnes

So, I've recently begun running into kmode_exception_not_handled and system_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD issues. The BSOD codes are never followed by the offending program or driver names, even after I have run driver verifier all I get is the driver violation error code and am not given the offending driver. I've also run MemCheck numerous times and it has never found any sort of issues. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to determine what the offending driver is or what applications have been causing the crash issues whether background or foreground. What I do know, however, is that these BSODs have been relatively frequent outside of when I'm gaming and has only really occurred while I'm doing light workloads like browsing chrome or listening to music. In an effort to possibly save you some time, I've taken a look at the dump files and many of read DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT PROCESS_NAME: System. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I prefer to use this desktop instead of my surface. Thanks in advance for your help and I will be checking this daily to make sure that I can give you anything you need to help me out. I've outlined my system build and provided a google drive link that contains the Zip folder of my 3 most recent dump files as of posting this question (all three are from within an hour and a half of writing this) along with my system info file. Again thanks in advance and let me know what you need from me to get this fixed!

System Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x 3.8ghz (currently allowed to auto OC)

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 Ftw 8gb

Mobo: Gigabyte Ax-370 Gaming K5 rev 1.0

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz (currently running at 2133mhz)

Storage: WD Black SN750 1tb NVMe - Gen3 PCIe

Link to DMP and System Info Files: BSOD Info

Continue reading...