Windows 10 How do I stop windows from adding things to my system I never asked for or want???

• Thread starter Thread starter MichaelHernandez7
  • Start date Start date
M

MichaelHernandez7

I have taking lots of steps in the group policy editors gpeditmsc and taken other such measures to make sure my system functions exactly the way I want it to.

I paid a fair amount of money for my system, its configuration; and it is and should always remain within my control- NOT MICROSOFT'S!

This last go around, I now notice that despite the measures I have taken to close all back doors into my system, I now have, today, March 4th 2021, a new Meet Now Icon?

How is Microsoft still able to break into my system and add things like this worthless to me "meet now" app. I am livid. It's so disrespectful.

I feel like, if this is the world we live in now, where someone gets to mess around with my rig, then I should just be able to walk into their house if it's left unlocked and change some Hotshot Microsoft Execs internal decor and then act just as surprised when he/she comes home to see me changing up their place and they don't like it!

I've done: Windows 10 auto updates keep bugging you? Here's how to stop them.

I've done this: https://www.****/knowledge/how-to-stop-windows-10-update/

Nothing seems to stop Microsoft for long, which means they have a backdoor into my system.

I want Microsoft out of my system Forever, For Good. No permissions for Microsoft to change or alter any state in my system! If I want an update- I'll read about it and decide for myself if I want it. Are they able to somehow package these add-ons through 3rd parties? Like maybe in a game launcher like Epic Games or from somewhere, so now you have Meet Now?

I want my system to remain entirely in my control.

How am I able to do this? Because if I cannot do this, then this isn't my computer. This is Microsoft's computer. And if that's the case, then they can buy me a brand new 6k computer ever year! fine!

Can someone help me secure Microsoft Windows 10, from.... Microsoft! (?!?)

Continue reading...

Back