Windows 10 How STUPID could I be?? Hacked 5 days ago by Microsoft Tech support fraud impersonator

• Thread starter Thread starter EC1PC
  • Start date Start date
E

EC1PC

Ya think with all its capabilities, Microsoft could send some kind of UNIVERSAL WARNING TO ITS USERS ABOUT THIS SCAM AND NOT TO CALL THE "FAKE MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT NUMBER"? My life will never be the same after being sucked in by the Windows Defender error message scam that LOCKED my laptop and then I allowed a piece of **** criminal full remote access to my laptop. HOW WAS IT NOT STOPPED FROM LOCKING UP MY DEVICE TO BEGIN WITH? ARE THEY THAT MUCH SMARTER THAN MICROSOFT?? In hindsight, of course, I learned a hard lesson. No matter what "safeguards" I put in place to be protected from this piece of ****'s criminal activity, I will NEVER sleep a peaceful night. FOUR LIVES will NEVER be the same. I panicked when it locked my laptop and truly believed I was calling MS Tech. In my IGNORANT defense: how was I to know NOT TO call? I only know about SPECIFIC SCAMS which I'm notified oof or hear about. (I do NOT do a daily search on the new and endless scams happening EVERY DAY). I've been so beyond enraged, terrified and confused about the potential effects since Monday that I can't even think straight. I've spoken with llocal and federal authorities, as well as the authentic Microsoft Tech Dept. who could CARE LESS what and how it happened. HOW CAN MICROSOFT NOT BE "SOMEWHAT CAPABLE" OF STOPPING THIS CRIMINAL IMPERSONATION HACKING?? It's MICROSOFT!! Because Microsoft is unable to stop them, four of us are now CONSUMED with safeguarding for the rest of our lives, on "alert for identity theft, financial theft, fake tax returns, and the list goes on and on. Then to be told over and over since Monday, "sorry nothing we can do" "sorry, happens to thousands of people every day" (especially by Microsoft makes me want to vomit). I hope my hacker is pleased with himself that I made it so easy for him. Get a legal job and earn your money the honest way, you piece of ****.

Continue reading...

Back