Windows 10 How to change language of Microsoft Store (My region and language is already set to US and English)

• Thread starter Thread starter MegamanSS
  • Start date Start date
M

MegamanSS

Hello everyone,

I searched around about my issue but could not find any solution for it.

I also found out that a lot of people have the same issue, but it seems like they just live with it since they cannot get any help for it.

I hope someone from Microsoft or in this community can help about this issue.

My issue:

I use both English and Korean language on Windows 10, and I prefer English on my software since I can understand it better.

I set the region as United State and display language as English.

My preferred language is set to Korean first and English as second. (It is because Korean IME is more convenient to use for both English and Korean.)

I have no problem with any other software, but all the apps from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Store itself uses Korean as their language.

I want them to use English since their Korean translation is hard to understand.

I know I can fix it by make English as my first preferred language on setting, but It will change my keyboard to English instead of Korean IME which is very inconvenient to type both English and Korean.

I would like to get help to change language of Microsoft Store and Apps without changing preferred language setting.

Hope Microsoft understands the fact that a lot of people uses multiple languages.

Continue reading...

Back