Windows 10 How to disable Xbox 360 and XBox One controller from controlling metro apps in windows, like Start Menu and others. PLEASE I BEG HOW TO DISABLE THIS H

• Thread starter Thread starter FGM666
  • Start date Start date
F

FGM666

Windows 10 disable navigation with a XBox 360 and XBox One controller in Metro Apps.

How to turn off the feature, where you move around metro apps with an Xbox 360 and Xbox One controller?

My girlfriend was able to play games on the second screen, while I played with mouse and keyboard on another. Now, this is not possible because as soon as I click on some app she starts messing my selection with controller thinking she's controlling the game. PLEASE I BEG HOW TO DISABLE THIS HORRIBLE FUNCTION

The lesson for feature if you add new functionality be sure to add an option to disable it.

I never expected or wanted whatsoever to control Windows with a controller and I want it gone.

It seriously impacts how I can use my Desktop and I don't like that. If Microsoft continues to pursue those predatory tactics to implementing changes without considering the wide variety of users. Then ppl will sooner or later start looking for an alternative and one will come sooner or later.

And please don't feed me the response about steam. My Xbox controller is disabled in steam I don't use it there.

Overall very unimpressed with all the changes that Metro is forcing on users. With complete disregard to what users are accustomed to.

Same with the ridiculous changes to Control Panel and forcing the new sound panel which is a complete, utter... let me call it by name "****".

Missing half of the functionality and accessibility of the old sound controls.

Hear my words if you continue pursuing these stupid changes in the name of change you'll start losing customers to Linux or something else that will come along sooner or later as people will grow more and more desperate and frustration will lead to solutions, I never thought about an alternative before but since what Microsoft is doing to Windows 10 overall functionality as a multitasking system is becoming a joke.

It's just a shambolic.

Thank you!

Continue reading...

Back