Windows 10 I am getting random stutters suddenly all across Windows and inside games, I do not know how to fix it.

• Thread starter Thread starter Maxlamb87
  • Start date Start date
M

Maxlamb87

I have tried to find the root of the problem for many days now and it is frustrating me to the core. I have experienced this in multiple games now Modern Warefare, Halo, and Rocket League. I even experience this outside of games when I am just watching Netflix or a video online. My frames will go from normal all the way down to 1- 30 and then go back up inside of games. My CPU and GPU temps are both normal under stress testing and in game. My utilization of my RAM and GPU never go near max, it happens when my CPU is below 80% as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a list of things I have tried and my specs are listed at the bottom. Last hardware change I made to my computer was installing my 2080 back in June.

I have tried.
Updating my Bios, Graphics Card, and Windows. Turning off all of the windows game stuff and my Discord/NVIDIA overlay. Scanning my hard drives for bad sectors. Running Virus scans, cleaning the computer through various tools. Resetting Windows. Cleaning all the dust out of my computer. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Test, no errors. Running SFC/Scan Now

My Specs.
  • CPU: I7-6700K CPU @ 4.00 GHz
  • GPU: GTX 2080 XC
  • RAM: 16GB of DDR4
  • PSU: Corsair AX Series AX760 760W
  • Main Display: Asus Rog Swift 27-inch 144Hz G-Sync 1ms 1440p
  • Secondary Display: AOC 1080 27 Inch
  • Network: Wired Connection, 350+ Download, 100+ Upload

Continue reading...

Back