Windows 10 I have been experiencing random BSOD errors related to Windows 10 Pro only

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnClayton1960
  • Start date Start date
J

JohnClayton1960

I have been receiving random BSOD errors but only inside of Windows 10 Pro that I legally own.

I am absolutely up to date on all Windows updates.

I have tested my RAM with a 3rd-party RAM MEMTEST software over and over with no issues found. This test boots from a USB drive at startup before the BIOS/UEFI kicks in and runs RAM memory tests. I forget the name of it, but it is used to verify RAM on YouTube internet reviews of memory.

I thought it might be my motherboard, so I bought a new ASROCK B450M Pro4 MoBo. Same problem.

I bought new RAM, very expensive.

I did a complete erasure of partitions on my SSD drive I use for the Windows 10 Pro OS and did a complete fresh install.

I deleted all partitions during Windows 10 Pro install from a USB drive created by Windows 10 media creation tool.

I still get the same random BSOD errors. So, I have a new motherboard, new RAM, completely new install of Windows 10 Pro, and I only see the BSODs in Windows 10 Pro.

If I run Ubuntu from a fresh install of that OS, I have no issues. But I can't run many of my Windows-dependent programs. I only tried using Ubuntu OS to see if it was hardware or Software/OS related. It seems to be a Windows 10 issue.

I need this fixed. I have used an open-source program called "Whocrashed" and it keeps telling me it is related to some unknown driver issue.

I have a co-worker that is Microsoft certified. I sent him my System Info screenshots and my results from the Whocrashed app.

He thought it might be a UEFI conflict. I verified I am using UEFI only throughout my system setup. The MoBo, the SSD drive and the Windows 10 Pro install, everything is set to UEFI.

I am at my wits end. I need this to stop. Can you help me?

Continue reading...

Back