Windows 7 I have CyberLink powerdvd 10 and power DVD 14 on a Windows 7 computer but it will not play any discs

• Thread starter Thread starter kjl1956
  • Start date Start date
K

kjl1956

I have powerdvd 10 and powerdvd 14 on a Windows 7 PC laptop actually and it will not play any discs I have set my default player VLC this includes all audio and video files I reinstalled the program both DVD powerdvd 10 and powerdvd 14 and I'm Windows 7 it will not play any discs even has a hard time sometimes just playing media files

The same powerdvd 10 who play in Windows 10 64-bit on the same machine Windows 7 is installed on my G7 laptop as well as Windows 10 installed on the same G7 laptop yes it's an old computer

I've installed a couple of free Blu-ray reading software but it also fails to play Blu-ray discs DVDs are fine button powerdvd both version 10 and 14 what's the dish starts to try to read Windows Event Viewer says that the program stopped interacting with Windows and was closed while I was still open course not responding

I run d DVD 14 Readiness app see if the computer is Blu-ray capable originally the laptop game What's a dual-core processor it was upgraded tool for cord that runs at 2.4 gigs Max G 6620 I'm bored APU 8 gigs of RAM what's Windows 7 Service Pack 1 I have the laptop connected Buy HDMI cable to TCL 43-inch 4K television and as I said it works on Windows 10 with no issues but Windows 7 it will not play the Blu-rays pretty frustrated with this I think this is a another step and Microsoft trying to evaluate Windows 7 even though people are still using it DirectX version is 11 on Windows 7

Continue reading...

Back