Windows 10 I have literally tried everything and my Microphone still refuses to recognize my voice

• Thread starter Thread starter EdlaynaD
  • Start date Start date
E

EdlaynaD

I recently purchased this computer YESTERDAY

None of my headsets work. I have ports in the front and back and I promise you have I thoroughly tested both sides for errors.

I have checked my privacy settings

I have checked my microphone detection settings via sound and input settings - device is detected voice still is not

I have run several diagnostic tests via the computer, troubleshooting and an online website designed for testing

I purchased a brand new headset to rule out mechanical issues - device detected but my voice is not

I have checked every website and app I am using to ensure that the right device is being selected, they detect my microphone just not my voice

I have tried both USB and regular audio and sound ports, I even watched a lovely set of YouTube videos to explain to me the difference.

I have disabled and re-enabled drivers

I have deleted all of my audio/microphone drivers and then reinstalled

Can someone please explain to me a way I can force my computer to finally allow my voice to come through my microphone? Because here is a real sick part about all of this ridiculousness - my microphone will pick up the sound coming from my are part of the headset. It just refuses to pick up my voice. I have gone hoarse whispering, talking, shouting and screaming. This is problem in Windows and I need someone to fix it so I can get work done.

oh and BTW I have read the previous question(s)/answer(s) - I need help. I have spent days and hundreds of dollars on solving this issue.

Continue reading...

Back