Windows 10 I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing comes up when click into the icon.

• Thread starter Thread starter AndrinaThompson
  • Start date Start date
A

AndrinaThompson

I have 'The Photostick"and as my laptop does not have a large memory and I wanted a copy of the photos off the stick once they were in chronological order, so I copied the link to my external hard drive and was downloading and sorting into group folders on this external device. Somewhere between extracting photos from the route directory to the individual group folders on the photostick I inadvertently pushed remove thumbnails after I started to extract photos to the individual folders and it started deleting all over the disk. I then tried to drag the photodisk icon back to My Computer C:/ drive from the external hard drive and now it will not open the photostick loading page. I have looked in Recycle Bin for Photostick Windows ex . but to no avail. I have gone into Properties and restored to default but nothing remains when opening up the stick.. How do I get this stick to reinstall and where will I find the original installation credentials of the stick. There is one menu saying app.logs but nothing I understand is in these 12 files. They are to do with tracking/file organising etc so probably are to do with part of the function of the stick? Not being a techno buff - I am now out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated. Tks. AT

Continue reading...

Back