Windows 10 I have problems with windows zooming in and out and enlarging type, dancing circles and wiggles on my screen.

• Thread starter Thread starter GailL1
  • Start date Start date
G

GailL1

Hi,

I have been on here before with problems with my screen. I have problems with windows zooming in and out and enlarging type, dancing circles and wiggles on my screen. It makes it impossible to use the mouse. It does this even without the mouse.

I have Windows 10 and this has been the fix:

open task manager/run new task/cmd/check - create this task with administrative priveledges

Try the below procedure to correct any possible corrupted or missing files within the OS:

Right-click on the start button and select either the PowerShell or command prompt (ADMIN)

entry that is present then copy/paste or type the below commands one at a time and hit enter

after each, then wait for the result of each (this may take some time depending) and follow

any instructions produced after each accordingly. (If one of the results

shows no problem found continue on to and through the last regardless).

Sfc.exe /scannow

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup

Perform a Restart (not a Shutdown and then Start) after completing.

It works but the problem seems to be all the time now where before this fix worked for months.

I noticed in task manager that a few tasks are running high power and using high disk space.

Cortana and Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU In Windows 10

Continue reading...

Back