Windows 10 I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Rel
  • Start date Start date
M

Mr Rel

Hello everyone,

I have a rather new PC which I built 4 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 2-3 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept getting BSOD with different stop codes while watching videos on my browser after a few minutes. It also occured twice when I tried downloading and installing Starcraft 2 via battle.net app. However, it does not occur at all when I play League of Legends for several hours.

I have checked many different posts and solutions and tried a lot of things.

• Uninstalled and updated drivers,
  • Reinstalled windows 10,
  • Rolled back from 20H2 to 2004 windows update,
  • sfc /scannow in cmd,
  • dxdiag for direct x,
  • Tested the hardware with OCCT software...
  • After getting a few more BSODs I got one more today with stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and What failed: amdppm.sys I have searched this online, there were some offered solutions but I haven't tried any.
  • I have ran memtest86, passed all test on default configuration with no errors.
  • When computer is idle, waiting on microsoft community homepage, there are no issues. ( idle for 4-5 hours )
  • I have tried some other solution I got on another question by a Microsoft Agent. However, none of these solved my problems. Steps he asked me to try;
    • Disable hardware acceleration, HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft /Avalon.Graphics DisableHWAcceleration set to 1.
    • Remove and reinstall the driver, for display adapters.
    • Add registry key. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers TdrDelay set to 10(decimal).

At this point I have a lot of minidump files. You can find them in the links below

For the BSOD today I actually started running OCCT in monitoring mode. It generated a json file with some information of system and the crash I believe. Here is the link to that.

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you,

Continue reading...