Windows 10 I need major help.

• Thread starter Thread starter Dayton Christi
  • Start date Start date
D

Dayton Christi

In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't think too much of it, I had did some check ups and updated some drivers, and went on but since then I've been having more then just that blue screen, I have had some issues of the computer freezing then just completely making the screen black making me have to restart, and through out nov to jan I had DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFOR, THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER, KERNAL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, AND 2 other crash codes that windows error viewer has blank, all of them except one said to be caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

I have updated all my drivers and my computer is saying their up to date, but its always crashed, a weird thing thats been happening since january is that, this blue screen used to last like 30 seconds, but now, it last less then a second, I haven't been able to read it, and when im viewing videos the images go OVER the code sometimes so i can't even read it then, Everything I've done hasn't worked, I've reported that its crashed at least 15 times in 3 months, but its starting to become a lot more annoying cause of collage and all. Just some one please tell me what I should do, Should I get someone to fix it, or should I try something or.... Idk, Also I have Kaspersky Anti Virus so I don' t think some virus is causing it.

And, not an hour ago, I had updated my bios chip update from ASUS, and got a NEW error code, FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRPUTION_PAGE, and did a SFC scan, it fixed some corrupter files, but didn't fix others, which i believe were Windows.Media.dll and tquery.dll(that 2nd file from what i know is VERY concerning), I don't expect a whole page of help, but just someone to lead me in the right direction, ask me if you need more details on something.

Continue reading...