Windows 10 i want to know what is the problem bsod/black screen for a while now

• Thread starter Thread starter CrimsonBorne
  • Start date Start date
C

CrimsonBorne

helllo everyone

cpu i5 9600k

gpu gtx 1660ti

btw everything said here it happening while im using the pc like when im gaming or researching watching anything

so i ve been experincing bsod mostly ( critcal procces died ) and for some reason when this type of bsod happen for somereason it wont collect the data and stays at 0% and then restart then they give me black screen with a msg i dont remeber exactly what it said but something like this ( reboot and select a proper boot device or insert a boot media in selected boot device and bress a key )

and my pc froze alot and restart by itself

its been happening for a long time now

and please dont tell me download this try that go to bios go and try this

ive done alot of **** that did no help me at all

so i came to a conclusion that its hardware issue i need to change the spec the thing is which spec?

like i said above most of my bsod like 95% of them is with a issue ( critcal process died ) and i think thats from my gpu?

alot of times when i get crashes like this ( bsod , pc just crashes and restart with no warning ) after my pc restart my screen wont display anything all of sudden so i tried something by restarting my pc over and over and boom my monitor display again and everything works fine untill i get my next bsod/ black screen restart

and ive done some experiment to my computer i waited until my pc crashes and restart and wait tell my pc boot and work then see if my monitor wont display after that what i do i plug the monitor from the gpu to the cpu so the cpu using its power to display the monitor

and guess what. my monitor start displaying and i found myself in my desktop

so i tried some stuff
i went to my GeForce experience program

and it gave me a msg it was something like this ( we cant run GeForce experience bcs it need a GeForce gpu )

its like my gpu its not there at all

until i restart my pc over and over again to detected my gpu

so i came to conclusion that its from my gpu

so im here so guys confirm me thats my conclusion is correct

if not tell me what other problem that maybe cause

Continue reading...

Back