Windows 10 Improprer working of Microsoft apps and feautres and browsers are not being able to update

• Thread starter Thread starter PratyushKhare
  • Start date Start date
P

PratyushKhare

Improprer working of Microsoft apps and feautres and browsers are not being able to update.

Hello,

I want to say that my Windows 10 is unable update even though I am connected to internet. Also I am unable to use Microsoft apps such Microsoft Store( I am unable to sign-in in this app. Also when I try to sign-in it takes the email-id and password and then shows , 'You'll need internet for this'. I have searched on youtube about how to fix windows 10 update , microsoft store and other microsoft apps like teams and Your Phone not working.)

Apart from this, I am unble to update my Browsers (Chrome , Edge and Brave). Also when I uninstall and re-install them it shows that I need to whitelist Chromeupdate.exe , Edgeupdate.exe and Brave.exe. I don't know how, but I am able to update Mozilla Firefox browser! I am also unable to use Cortana too(even though I don't use it).Also the browsers are working perfectly fine but the thing is that i am unable to update them. After that I downloaded standalone softwares of the above browsers to get to the latest version.

I gone through the error codes of following programs but nothing worked for me. I whitelisted the above mentioned things but nothing worked for me.

I mention to forget that when I bought this laptop after using is for several months it automatically got shutdown and showed the blue screen of error. Also I am not having enough internet to download the latest windows 10 iso from the Microsoft's website (but i get 2gb of data which i use to attend my online classes). As I mentioned that windows 10 and its apps that doesn't connect to the internet (even though i am connected to the internet and having internet access) I am writing this question to get the help from you all.
Please help me and also tell that if this is a malware and how to remove it???

I am also unable to sign-in in windows 10 user settings.

Continue reading...

Back