Windows 10 Installing .NET3.5 SP1 (DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe)

• Thread starter Thread starter PAckamchen
  • Start date Start date
P

PAckamchen

Hi,

I have been "trying" to install NET 3.5 and cannot. Here is the log and I don't know how to get to install. I have giving it "Admin" rights and it is a corp PC.

'C:\Users\ME_Trying_User\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDF6EF.tmp\install.log' for more information.

The following properties have been set:
Property: [AdminUser] = true {boolean}
Property: [ProcessorArchitecture] = AMD64 {string}
Property: [VersionNT] = 6.2.0 {version}
Running checks for package 'Windows Installer 3.1', phase BuildList
The following properties have been set for package 'Windows Installer 3.1':
Running checks for command 'WindowsInstaller3_1\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe'
Result of running operator 'VersionGreaterThanOrEqualTo' on property 'VersionMsi' and value '3.1': true
Result of checks for command 'WindowsInstaller3_1\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe' is 'Bypass'
'Windows Installer 3.1' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
Running checks for package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1', phase BuildList
Reading value 'SP' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5'
Unable to read registry value
Not setting value for property 'DotNet35SP'
The following properties have been set for package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1':
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe'
Skipping ByPassIf because Property 'DotNet35SP' was not defined
Result of running operator 'ValueEqualTo' on property 'AdminUser' and value 'false': false
Result of running operator 'VersionLessThan' on property 'VersionNT' and value '5.1.2': false
Result of running operator 'VersionEqualTo' on property 'VersionNT' and value '5.2.0': false
Result of running operator 'ValueEqualTo' on property 'ProcessorArchitecture' and value 'IA64': false
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe' is 'Install'
'.NET Framework 3.5 SP1' RunCheck result: Install Needed
EULA for components '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1' was accepted.
Copying files to temporary directory "C:\Users\ME738\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDF6EF.tmp\"
Downloading files to "C:\Users\ME_Trying_User\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDF6EF.tmp\"
(10/4/2018 1:32:42 PM) Downloading 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe' from 'http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=118076' to 'C:\Users\ME_Trying_User\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDF6EF.tmp\'
Download completed at 10/4/2018 1:32:45 PM
Verifying file integrity of C:\Users\ME_Trying_User\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDF6EF.tmp\DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe
WinVerifyTrust returned 0
File trusted
Running checks for package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1', phase BeforePackage
Reading value 'SP' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5'
Unable to read registry value
Not setting value for property 'DotNet35SP'
The following properties have been set for package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1':
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe'
Skipping ByPassIf because Property 'DotNet35SP' was not defined
Result of running operator 'ValueEqualTo' on property 'AdminUser' and value 'false': false
Result of running operator 'VersionLessThan' on property 'VersionNT' and value '5.1.2': false
Result of running operator 'VersionEqualTo' on property 'VersionNT' and value '5.2.0': false
Result of running operator 'ValueEqualTo' on property 'ProcessorArchitecture' and value 'IA64': false
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe' is 'Install'
'.NET Framework 3.5 SP1' RunCheck result: Install Needed
Verifying file integrity of C:\Users\ME_Trying_User\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDF6EF.tmp\DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe
WinVerifyTrust returned 0
File trusted
Installing using command 'C:\Users\ME_Trying_User\AppData\Local\Temp\VSDF6EF.tmp\DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe' and parameters ' /lang:enu /passive /norestart'
Process exited with code 1603
Status of package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1' after install is 'InstallFailed'

Continue reading...

Back