Windows 10 Issue with my audio on windows 10. Volume not loud even on 100%.

• Thread starter Thread starter EnnajihMarwan
  • Start date Start date
E

EnnajihMarwan

Hello,

So I currently have this issue where my audio is really not loud. I just recently used a razer blade 2018 and with plugged earphones I could hear loud and clear when my volume was at 30 and it was always like that for all and any pc I connected to. I just recently built mine and when I use the on board sound card of the motherboard, I barely hear anything at 30 and at 100 it doesn't even feel as strong as 30 before. I have tried many things. I installed drivers from the motherboard's company, restarted, used windows update, used device manager to uninstall and re-install, tried different earphones/headphones, plugged them in front of the case instead of the motherboard directly and played around with sound settings such as audio quality, enhancements and tried different audio outputs (for example speakers or monitor speakers).

I'm getting similar results everywhere. No matter where I search on the internet it's always the same exact thing everyone says over and over and over which I have already attempted many, many times. I already uninstalled the drivers, re-installed them (as I mentioned) updated literally anything I could. Opening device manager doesn't show me anything that doesn't have a proper driver installed. It's a really annoying and persistent issue that I cannot seem to solve. It would be appreciated if someone could share with me their fix to the issue.

I wanted to add that I am on Windows 10 Pro version 1909 OS Build 18363.535

Continue reading...

Back