Windows 10 Issue with Teredo tunneling adapter

• Thread starter Thread starter BeefyBardon
  • Start date Start date
B

BeefyBardon

I have spent countless hours trying fix this issue in order to use Xbox Live multiplayer services but have had no luck. I genuinely don't think there is a solution and this is my last chance of solving it. In the Xbox Networking tab my NAT type will say 'moderate', but other times it says 'teredo is unable to qualify', but regardless of that my server connectivity will say 'blocked'. If I type 'netsh interface teredo show state' in CMD it will show my network as 'unmanaged' and my NAT as 'restricted (port)' regardless of all solutions i've tried. I would like to point out that a different PC using the same internet has no issues with this whatsoever, so we can rule out the router as the issue. Teredo tunneling adapter does not show up in device manager and it is simply gone from the list of legacy hardware. I've gone through the necessary steps in CMD to ensure that teredo is in fact installed and enabled as well. Another thing to consider is that when modifying teredo settings through gpedit.msc, the changes that make don't actually change anything. For example, after setting my client to enterprise and setting the refresh rate to 30 seconds, nothing changed (even after a restart). I have tried port forwarding 3544 with udp protocol but I am unsure as to whether it is doing anything because it clearly didn't fix the issue. If you have any questions for me to rule out possible solutions then please ask and I will oblige.

Continue reading...

Back