Windows 10 Issues when signing in or downloading apps from the Windows Store on my Dell laptop

• Thread starter Thread starter DanielKrynski
  • Start date Start date
D

DanielKrynski

Hello,

I am having issues signing into the Windows store on my laptop.

I am able to select my account and click continue. Once I do so, a new window pops up, it says "Just a moment" and that's it. The new window is blank. 99% sure it is not my account, since I am able to use my account on my desktop with no issue. Here are some specs for the laptop.

Dell Inspiron 5535

-AMD A8-5545M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics. 1.70 GHz Processor

-12 GB Ram

-64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Windows 10 Home

-Version 1909

-OS build 18363.778

I tried following some help that I found, seeking other users with similar issues. Here is the link to the most recent one I tried.

"1. Let's try to repair any possible corrupted system files by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys together >click File menu > click "Run new task" > type cmd & tick the checkbox "Create this task with administrative privileges" > click OK > copy/paste below command.
SFC /scannow

2. Kindly re-register the Windows Store Apps by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys together >click File menu > click "Run new task" > type Powershell & tick the checkbox "Create this task with administrative privileges" > click OK > copy/paste below command.
Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

3. Once done, open File Explorer & navigate to "C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local" were "YOUR_USER" is your computer username, and delete the "TileDataLayer" folder. Reboot your PC & check the issue.
(Note: If you can't see the "TileDataLayer" folder, you may skip this step.)" Nothing works so far. Please and thank you for any help.

Continue reading...

Back