Windows 10 Kodu Game Lab doesn't open. Literally nothing happens. Please help?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bae_chu
  • Start date Start date
B

Bae_chu

As the title said ^

I'm getting desperate here because my project is due soon. Unfortunately, I can't show pictures because literally nothing happens. No dialog boxes, no "application won't open", etc. I'll click on the icon and nothing happens. I right-click and pick "open" and nothing happens. I run it as administrator and nothing happens. Other apps don't do this. They run just fine.

For background information, I downloaded it off of Microsoft Store (Kodu_Game_Lab), and it didn't work. I uninstalled that one and downloaded it off of the web instead, still nothing. I then did the same two things a couple more times back and forth. Didn't work. So then I uninstalled my Microsoft Visual c++, then reinstalled it again. I had DirectX 12, but now also have DirectX 9 because I thought downloading that would do something. When it didn't, I installed .NET Framework 3.5 to go alongside .NET Framework 4. I installed XNA, too. Nothing. Nothing has worked.

It's been a very frustrating 7 hours for me, and I feel like something's either wrong with the laptop itself or I am just a complete idiot. Anyways, all help is appreciated.

Continue reading...

Back