Windows 10 Laptop GPU not set as default

• Thread starter Thread starter DanielAnderton1
  • Start date Start date
D

DanielAnderton1

Hello

I have recently purchased a gaming latop with a ryzen 5 3550h and a gtx 1650ti. I installed a game (Minecraft) and played a bit. But the frames i was getting were pretty low. I looked up some other benchmarks of similar systems. They were getting around 120 to 150 fps on highish setting. Whilst i was getting 45 to 60. When i went into f3 it said i was using my 1650ti but i was not getting the right performance. I even looked up benchmarks for my cpu and intergrated gpu. They were almost the same. So i came to the conclusion that i was using my igpu. So i went over to the Nvidia control panel and changed it to my 1650ti and all that stuff in there. But i still got no change. When i looked further into the control panel it had a diagram with gtx1650ti and vega graphic s 8 next to each other with above it a box with said phisx or something. In that box on top it had my laptops screen in there with a line going through to the vega 8 graphics. Which i think means that is what its connected to. But there is no way of change ing that. I went on some forums which said to disable the intergrated graphics. Which i did. But then when i went back to the Nvidia control panel it said there was no gpu. So i enabled the vega graphics and it went bafk to normal. (While i did that i had my monitor plugged in via hdmi. And it disconnected when i disabled the vega graphics) which has lead me to believe that the hdmi port is wired to my mother board. I have tried to change this in the bios but there is no gpu options in my bios. Im going to ring the store where i bought it from and ask them for help. If you guys have any ideas i would really appreciate them. Thanks

Continue reading...