Windows 10 LAPTOP Windows 10 BSOD - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

• Thread starter Thread starter bosco07
  • Start date Start date
B

bosco07

Hi folks. I'm a new user and I'm from LATAM, so my english could not be the best but in my region, spanish-speakers couldn't help me so I'll try here.

I've an Acer Nitro 5 AN515

Processor is Intel Core i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50Ghz (4 CPUs)

8g ram.

Two months ago I bought a new SSD M.2 ADATA 256GB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB 3500MB/s NVMe PCI-E X4, then, when I installed it, i decided to install also windows on it. I didn't had an USB so I did a partition in my HDD where I included the Windows installer, there, I restarted the PC and installed the Windows, erasing it from the HDD and installing it now in the SSD. I installed al my programs and things. Then, I began to have issues in my computer with BSOD. When I execute a lot of programs at the same time or I start to watch Twitch for hours, my PC gets BSOD, with the "Whea_Uncorrectable_Error", and it stucks there in 0%. I need to restart it and then it works fine. But it uses to do that 1 time per 2 days or something like that. I can't get minidumps because it stucks in 0% so the file never creates. I don't have overclock I think so. I entered to the Intel Turbo whatever and put everything default and it's ok. So I don't know how to fix this. I hope someone can be able to help me.

PS. I already did the default thing in the BIOS, the chkdsk, the memory ram test/diagnostic. But it's a laptop, I don't know if that changes something.

Continue reading...