Windows 10 LiveKernelEvent 141

• Thread starter Thread starter KanrishaLY
  • Start date Start date
K

KanrishaLY

Hello,

I have a problem that is driving me nuts since last like 2 weeks, basically my pc started crashing (closing the game and leaving a LiveKernelEvent 141 error) since I started playing Cyberpunk 2077 and Since I upgraded my cpu to Ryzen 3700x ( I had Intel earlier) I wasn't really playing any demanding games so I downloaded Horizon Zero Dawn and Red Dead Redemption 2 to see if it's only a Cyberpunk problem and these games crush with the same error. I can sometimes play a whole day of Cyberpunk without a problem and sometimes I won't be even able to turn it on because of the crashes. I looked on the internet for some fixes and I did basically everything there was. I troubleshooted, uninstalled and installed all of my cpu/gpu drivers even updated my BIOS. Nothing is overheating I tried to underclock my gpu that wouldn't work either I've done a whole Reset on pc and still nothing. I even upgraded my PSU to 700 W one.

So I don't know what to do now and I'm still not sure if it's a Cpu or a Gpu that is a reason for my crashes.

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 3700x

GPU: Rtx 2070 Super Zotac

Ram: 16GB DDR 4 Corsair Vengeance

Motherboard: msi x570 a pro

Discs:

1- 500GB SSD 2- 1TB SSD 3- 2TB HDD

Continue reading...