Malware detected by Facebook And Windows RT 8.1 Super Slow

• Thread starter Thread starter Manwa2k
  • Start date Start date
M

Manwa2k

Few months earlier and even weeks ago, Surface RT was working properly, but recently it appeared to be getting slow and hanging sometimes. I could not figure exactly , what happened. I regularly use it for home & small business purpose. I often run its own Windows RT Check, Cleanup and Optimize Tools to get good performance, and I don't usually download & install games, apps or play movies etc. So in such case, it should work with good speed but it halts, just coincidently or by fluke, I came to know to Push the Power Button long enough to perhaps put it in Standby & then in next step Turn off, to later turn it on again, which kind of gets me out of the temporary problem.

Just 3-4 days ago, I was using a little bit of Dailymotion and Youtube Sites, and to comment on videos of informative documentaries, i think i clicked on Disquss or some other forum like that which asked me to login via a social site, perhaps google+ or Facebook, then I clicked on Fb , another window tab opened asking fb login, i made sure, it is facebook, and yes it was, i entered my required login info., and it said in very next window that your computer or explorer is infected by a Malware, which requires to access your personal information which should not be given, so please clean it up by Eset Security, and worst of all, none of Eset Apps run on my Windows RT Surface RT, although it is a genuine Device from wuthin USA.

Secondly, I tried Eset online scanning, it also does not Work and after another day's gap or time period, I tried to login to Facebook like normal just a few minutes ago, and still it says something like Your pc is affected by malware... bla bla...., plz scan through Trend Micro, and it does not get installed after downloading Trend micro and no online support from Trend either for RT software & devices.

How bad can it get? ... please ,.... kindly , .....sincerely ,...... SOS,... HELP ME, I m getting bit annoyed of this RT :(

P.S. imagine to get to type this short set of paragraphs to describe my issue, it took more than 20 minutes , although I was finished typing by touching long ago and internally it was still lagging behind very slowly moving the cursor, even when I was stop & not touching at all, and just looking when it will finish the sentences! ? ITS MORE LIKE I M WORKING ON 386 WITH 16MB RAM ...LOLS 3:)

Continue reading...