Windows 10 Memory Leak, 100% Usage!

• Thread starter Thread starter Quattek
  • Start date Start date
Q

Quattek

Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum (or any forum to be exact) however I could not find a working solution to my current problem that I have had for a couple of days now, see what's happening is that I have an incredibly large RAM usage for no known reason (nonp) - When I launch my laptop (Acer Predator Helios PH317-53) And have nothing opened and I go look into task manager the RAM usage is already at 40% or higher, (Currently as of typing this I have steam opened and only my browser and the usage is at 67% and it doesn't add up) After about 2-3 hours of using the laptop, not necessarily playing games but just watching some YouTube the laptop becomes unusable as the RAM usage hits 99%-100% and I can barely shut down the laptop, and when I re-launch it just resets the cycle and after the next 2 hours it happens again and so on. I have decided to do a hard reset and its at 67% with only steam opened changing nothing, I have searched the internet for fixes and did everything- Updated every driver, changed the number in the reg-editor to 4, re-installed the drivers, tried to use poolmon to identify the driver- it is the ismc (Intel (R) Rapid Storage Technology and I have updated it and deleted to see if it would make a difference (it has not)) I have no idea of what to do anymore, I do not want to keep having to restart my laptop just to be able to use it as it is incredibly frustrating- I am no expert which is why I came here, I will post some screen-shots down below and If any more information is required please let me know and I will respond immediately.

Thank you, Quattek.

Continue reading...