Windows 10 Micro-Stuttering in games

• Thread starter Thread starter Alpha447
  • Start date Start date
A

Alpha447

im experiencing Micro-Stuttering in games all the time where like my game lags every 3-5 seconds.. as a csgo player that would be so annoying and frustrating whenever im gonna rush rooms or trying to kill a person, i tried rolling back my dedicated graphics card. since i cant roll back my integrated graphics card. but it seems like it did not fixed my problem at all.. i tried to troubleshoot it by updating my display driver, did not work, and i also tried finding my correct resolution to match Refresh rate with my FPS.. because lack of refresh rate seems to be the culprit. i managed to make my refresh rate 60Hz because before it was 59Hz.. but it seems like my refresh rate is not the problem. im using another screen since my main laptop screen is broken btw. anyways.. any help? please anyone. i really need this to be removed. and please DO NOT TELL ME TO RE-INSTALL MY WINDOWS 10:( i have also tried disabling HPET by

bcdedit /set useplatformclock true

bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock

i tried disabling more stuff in cmd to "remove micro-stutter"
bcdedit /set disabledynamictick true

bcdedit /set tscsyncpolicy Enhanced

please.. can anyone help me?:( any experienced people?? any technician that knows how to sort this out?:(

Continue reading...