Windows 10 Microsoft Assure

• Thread starter Thread starter JerryThomas1
  • Start date Start date
J

JerryThomas1

<Answer Desk Assure Renewal renewal confirmation

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Thu, Oct 5, 2017 a
We're sending you this message to confirm that you have successfully renewed
your Answer Desk Assure Renewal subscription on Friday, October 06, 2017.
Please retain a copy of this message for your records. Here is a description of the
service:
Renew your Assure membership and get unlimited software support and in-store
training from Microsoft experts for another year. Assure gives you peace of mind
by keeping your PC performing at its best, eliminating viruses, and getting you the
answers you need, fast. Plus, you have access to the friendly and knowledgeable
Answer Techs at Answer Desk who know Microsoft technology better than
anyone. Enjoy 10% off the standard subscription cost—your renewal is only $134.
Confirm your renewal today and we’ll charge your credit card on file the day your
current Assure subscription expires.
To manage your info, your purchases, your family's devices, your security and
privacy, go to https://account.microsoft.com.
Thank you!
Answer Desk team
Note: This message was sent from an unmonitored address. Please do not
respond to this message.
To have these messages sent to a different email address, go to
Sign in to your Microsoft account.
We're here to help. If you’d like to contact us, visit any Microsoft Store, go to
Microsoft Store Online - Welcome, or call us at 1-800-MICROSOFT to talk to
an Answer Tech.
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052, USA
For our Privacy Statement, go to Privacy – Microsoft privacy.

So here is info on what they are doing. Been with them for 2nd year but terrible service. Same initial problem since early 2017. After failure time and time again to accomplish anything but never are successful. Worst paid for support I have ever dealt with. Tried again last night but after waiting on hold for 2 hours and 45 minutes the connection went dead.

Users being created - need my user name to have access to all drives, folders, files. Even though I am a user/admin there are times when I cannot open a folder or file due to permissions.

Spoke with Level 1 Supervisor "Ron" badge id V-6aasa Tried to get to level 2 supervisor and he put me through so I could wait. Just as every time!! before they disconnected the call I had been on the phone for 2 hours and 45 minutes. I was ask if I wanted to give my number that they would call back. After informing him that over 20 times I have been told a call would come and on every time !! but 1 call back. The 1 call back was a 2nd tier supervisor who ask if he could call tomorrow while he bragged he did call me back. Not to continue the previous days work but for the reason to ask if, since he did call me back; So he would call on tomorrow before continuing back to work on on my issue. Sadly the only one who ever called back did not call back like he said he would. Now 2018 and last work done 06/2017. Why am I paying for this failure poor performance. Tweet needs introduced to this company as a warning to not purchase the product because 1. They will not fix a difficult problem. 2. Will never do what they promise such as call backs. 3. Rude and insistent that we endure enough of level 1's torture and creating problems that they never fix anything. 4. I have been hung up on and put on hold dozens of times and suddenly disconnected. Plus even though I would be ask for my phone number in case we are disconnected, and I did provide it every time never once did anyone call me back?? You waste our time while a level 1 does not go to fix the problem but try to see if they can figure it out and will continue to do so no matter the inconvenience to the customer. I tell them I have experience but am over 70 so not as sharp as 30 years ago. The main problem is that Windows 10 is creating users that were previously deleted and each has the same files in a user account. So multiple desktops ......... sure you understand. Have gone as far as reinstall the system to assure the problem was resolved but for some reason it is not and never sure which desktop I just saved that file on. So beware of this "Microsoft support scam"

Continue reading...

Back