Windows 10 Microsoft Edge Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter JonathanRoman
  • Start date Start date
J

JonathanRoman

Why are you guys (MICROSOFT) forcing people to keep the microsoft edge browser and claiming that it is an absolutely necessary app to keep? Furthermore, why do you guys keep saying that without it, windows will not operate/ function properly?? Windows did not always have the edge browser and it worked just fine. Imposing this on people actually makes one think that there's another ambiguous/ shady reason. Everyone that asks your company about this browser always seems to receive an evasive or vague answer or sorts. If I bought a copy of the windows OS, then why can't I do, what I the customer want do with it?? I should be able to do what I want with it so long as It's not illegal. Last I checked it's not illegal to delete a browser nor does it in any way,shape or form harm anyone if I delete it. So again, why is this company going through hoops to impose it on people?? Really, why? I really,really, really want to know. And yes, it does bother me because the truth is, there's no logical reason as to why or how come. I have seen all the many registry keys that you (microsoft) have implemented for this browser as well and frankly, it's kind of scary. Again, this makes me and many others wonder why would a company go through such great lengths to force this. I feel like you guys put it there to invade peoples privacy in a manner that is just down right sneaky. I also noticed that even when you do not use the browser, it still builds a cache. That's just odd, no matter how you slice it. Having said that, I also see that a lot of that has to do with cortona. But I do NOT use cortona at all and even still, microsoft edge is there still creating caches and such. I have validated this via CCleaner. Why do you guys not respect the wishes of your customers? Firefox does not do that, Google chrome does not does that, so why does your browser do that?? I feel like your browser is there doing some real shady behind the back stuff in all seriousness. Why do you feel so compelled to know my everrry move, thought and behavior? Your company seems to want to know my name, birthday, when I was married along with my soul..lol If I do not want your app or browser then I should be given the right to simply delete it. After all, I bought my copy of this OS, the hdd it's on is down right mine (not yours) and the computer was bought by me. It's simply annoying. The browser is like a pest that will not go away. I probably would not care about it soo much if it were not for the fact that I can literally see it lingering around collecting all kinds of data on MY (not yours!!) comp. The browser moves like a sexual predator that is constantly stalking me. Why must your company use such stalkerish behavior?? Seriously, WHY???? And then you guys take away the uninstall button but give everything else an uninstall button...That is just out right weird. It's offensive and shocking to see how snake like your browser is. And fyi, do not respond to me by saying or implying that I should use another OS. I bought a copy of this OS so unless you guys are gonna give me a refund, saying that would again, not make sense. In fact, if you guys do say something to that effect, that in itself would only prove that your company is being evasive and only emphasizes even more on the shady behavior similar to your browser. And do not tell me "sorry for the inconvenience" because we all know that your company could care less about convenience. Saying " we are sorry for the inconvenience" just sounds mechanical and not genuine. In fact, saying that is just straight up insulting my intelligence. Just please answer the questions without the mechanical hoop la. - Thank you in advance =)

Continue reading...

Back