Windows 10 Microsoft print to pdf but missing

• Thread starter Thread starter proud of myself
  • Start date Start date
P

proud of myself

Hi!

I am using "microsoft print to pdf" to create a PDF format file. The original file is a drawing with many lines, and the paper size is 297 cm x 84.1 cm.

I have modified the 69b8a4a.gpd file corresponding to the printer and added the following:

*Option: CUSTOMSIZE

{

*rcNameID: =USER_DEFINED_SIZE_DISPLAY

*MinSize: PAIR(0, 0)

*MaxSize: PAIR(534600000, 756000000)

*MaxPrintableWidth: 534600000

}

Then I went to Devices and Printers in the control panel, selected the printer Microsoft Print to PDF, clicked Print Server properties on the ribbon menu, tick Create a new form, gave it a name and entered the dimensions (297 cm x 84.1 cm), and then clicked Save Form.

So, now I can print such a big size drawing, however, I found that only a part of the drawing can be created, about 50%-60%, although it appears to be completed.

I can rotate it 180 degrees so that I can print another part, or I can resize it to 1/4, so I can print most of it (about 95%-99%).

I don’t understand why it happens. There is no warnings during the process, and no abnormality in CPU, memory, etc. It looks like this printer cannot do the job.

The problem now is that I have to use this size to complete this work, because I have many similar drawings, and I don't want to manually resize each of them to 1/4 or other.

Is it possible to fix it?

Thank you

Victor

Continue reading...

Back