Windows 7 Microsoft Screwed up my Computer with their new Windows 10 software update

• Thread starter Thread starter YosefMalone1
  • Start date Start date
Y

YosefMalone1

After literally 3 calls to Microsoft tech support and 4 chats and 5 callbacks from Microsoft Tier 1 AND Tier 2, no one is yet able to help me with this problem!

They wanted to download yet AGAIN the Windows 10 latest edition on my working computer just so I could install it on the affected computer and ...Yes, again screw it up! Duh, go figure. I found out that they wanted to do the Windows 10 latest version again and they started downloading it on my working computer and that download even on high speed internet started at 6.59 hours to complete. After an hour on the phone with tech support, the download was at 4:34 hours and they said we will disconnect now and when it finishes you can call us back. That was 2 hours into my call with Microsoft at 11:58 pm! I WAS NOT going to sit around until 5 am the next morning waiting for another stupid download. I broke out of the download as soon as the call ended.

I have been promised 3 call backs from Microsoft Tech support at 7 am that didn't happen until I chatted again and set up another case. I told them about the first time and they said they called me and there was no answer. Yet for some strange reason, my phone shows no missed calls.

They set up another call for within the hour. THAT call never even happened.

I chatted again and set up an entirely new case and they said I would get a call back. That one happened about an hour later but took 2 hours just for them to tell me they couldn't figure it out and had to get Tier 2 on the case and have them fix it. Tier 2 called me back and they said go to the Microsoft store!!!

HAHAHA I said. After 10 hours that is your reply?! Hand it off to someone else? The nearest Microsoft store is 45 miles away from me! This should be able to be fixed on the phone considering they remote controlled my computer 5 times and still had no clue.

They told me themselves that their programming department that came out with this latest Windows 10 update is screwing up many MANY computers and for the past 6 months or more the tech support people are being bombarded with calls for people trying to get their computers fixed.

My computer is one of them!

I finally gave up on trying to get help from Microsoft and I found the original recovery disks for my Toshiba laptop.

I installed the IOS myself, but now I am still stuck with Windows 7.

I need to know how to upgrade to the Windows 10 - the version BEFORE the latest one that started this hellish nightmare!

Can anyone help? No offense Microsoft, but anyone OTHER than Microsoft?

Thank you

Continue reading...

Back