Windows 10 Microsoft Store and Windows Security not working

• Thread starter Thread starter YumikoYuki
  • Start date Start date
Y

YumikoYuki

Hello, recently I had a problem with my Microsoft Store. I can't install any apps and it turns out as Error for everything. I tried to look up online on how to fix it. When i did the Microsoft Store reset in Settings, it did not work and it became even worst, I can't even open Microsoft Store. I look in Apps list in Settings and Microsoft Store is missing. I don't know how to fix this.

Then, I tried to look up on how to reinstall Microsoft Store using PowerShell but this error came out instead:

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D0A, The package could not be installed because the Windows Firewall service is not running. Enable the Windows Firewall service and try again.

error 0x80073D0A: Failed to install package Microsoft.Xbox.TCUI_1.24.10001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because the firewall service is not running. Ensure that the firewall service is enabled and started.
NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 67c8aa12-786c-0001-b54c-c9676c78d601 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 67c8aa12-786c-0001-b54c-c9676c78d601
At E:\krisi\Desktop\Windows10Debloater.ps1:393 char:42
+ ... | ForEach {Add-AppxPackage -Verbose -DisableDevelopmentMode -Registe ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Then I know that I had problem with Windows Security. I tried to click on Open Windows Security but this showed up:

"You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender link"

there nothing else there just Always use this app box and OK, no other options.

Please help me, It has been 3 days since I look up how to fix this but everything is not working. Thank You!

Continue reading...

Back