Windows 10 Microsoft Support Quality

• Thread starter Thread starter NameIsKarma
  • Start date Start date
N

NameIsKarma

I just got off the phone after a session with the Microsoft support team, and I have to say they are nothing but more frustrating to work with. First of all, I am already frustrated because Windows 10 refuses to install correctly and I run into countless problems in the process. I search for the Microsoft support page on my phone and the AI bot couldn't understand my problem, so I was advised to give the company my phone number and they will call me back. I had waited 9 minutes, which is a very exceptional time, but the quality of the call is horrible. It is super choppy to the point where I couldn't even understand the AIs voice when she was giving me directions. My biggest problem with the support agents is their attitude. None of them are happy, and all of them are super quiet and you can just tell they don't want you to be calling them. I understand customer service can be frustrating, but having done service with Microsoft for years, and having consistent problems with the products they offer, I should think that when I go to them for help, the least they could do is give me a quality phone call, but these agents only make me resent the company more.

The agents represent the company whether they think so or not. How they handle a situation is on the companies behalf, and therefore their responsibility. As I've already mentioned, the quality of the call is nothing but awful. I was also redirected to another number, and after a few minutes the music stopped, I hear breathing, and for 8 minutes I didn't get a response despite consistently repeating "hello? Is anyone there?" I was led to believe they hung up on me. If they call back, I will not answer.

I realize that one customer complaining won't mean anything to a billion-dollar company, but I figured I would share my story and see if anyone else out there has experienced the same thing.

Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back