Windows 10 My Apps kept on crashing, and unfixable Corrupted windows file.. PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter Thread starter Remington_023
  • Start date Start date
R

Remington_023

so this past few weeks my PC kept on Crashing or BSOD on random occasion, usually when im Gaming and using Google Chrome. i started noticing this issue after a failed attempt to install Windows 10 new update the cumulative update of windows 10 20H2 Version. i tried to reinstall the update after it failed and it just keep on failing, after that my apps crashing randomly, if i play video games the the game crashed and if i hit play again instead of restarting the pc first i will get a BSOD with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. same goes if i use Chrome then it crash with "Aw Snap" message and if i refresh the page instead of restarting the PC i will get BSOD again, same goes with other apps like autocad, civil 3d, ect.

so ive done some fixin try to fix this issue, those are:

• using the CMD Promt as Administrator and use sfc /scannow
after using that command i got a message saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" so next is

• using the CMD Promt as admin and use Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
again after using that command its still cant fix it, i got "Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found" so what i did next is download the windows 10.iso file and use that the sources (install.wim) from the that .iso fle to locate the source with command: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:E:\sources\install.wim /LimitAccess.... but i got the exact same error "Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found"

• using media creation tool 20H2 with USB and boot my PC from the USB then repair my pc and used the CMD Promt there and enter those 2 commands i list above and got the exact same result
  • reset my PC and reinstall windows
i tried to reset my pc but somehow i also cant :( i got "There was a problem resetting your PC, no changes were made" so what i did to "reset" my PC since i cant do it from the windows, was boot again my PC with my USB that has MCT and install windows. then from MCT program i format and delete data from all of my drive partition, and install my windows again. but even i after doing that my PC still BSOD and if i do sfc /scannow system still find corrupted files and still cant be fixed using online method nor offline. did i reset my PC wrong? does it not counted as reseting if i format my PC like what i did before?

my friends said that it may be my hardware problems, so i tried to diagnose my RAM stick using windows memory diagnostic tools, and ran 5 times Extended diagnose and windows said that theres no problem found in my RAM.

i also check the health of my hard drive using crystalldisk and also found no problems in my HDD.

im really lost here, whats wrong with my PC. i need help! and im a total newbie when it come to stuffs like this so please be gentle

here is my PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core I7 - 2600K
GPU: Gefore GTX 1050 TI
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
HDD: 1 TB Seagate Barracuda
Mobo: Intel Coorporation h61
PSU: Corsair VS 650

Continue reading...

Back