Windows 10 My computer is messed up. Long time to update,Black screen, can't reset or restore my pc, can't connect to the internet AND taking forever to log in!

• Thread starter Thread starter De'AngeloStokes
  • Start date Start date
D

De'AngeloStokes

First let me start saying thank you for taking your time for reading my question.

NOW into the question.

It started one day my computer says it needs an update I press yes it updates...3 DAYS LATER. Its still updating then it finally finishes THEN I have this black screen I can only see my mouse that's it. Then I looked up on Youtube how to fix the problem Even waited for an hour to talk to a person live , talked to the active Microsoft bot nothing worked. So then I try to reset my computer. First I chose the keep my files reset, that didn't work then I chose clean all my files, that didn't work either then I chose CLEAR ALL MY FILES AND THE DRIVE, AND THAT DIDN'T EVEN WORK! So now I go to the Microsoft Active robot it gave me some suggestions, that didn't even work either so now I can't stand this I am so frustrated that you can't even imagine I had to take a second to wright this question. and before all of this happened my computer wont connect to the wifi only if it was like close to the internet box and my computer is a desktop computer! you can't carry those around like a freaking laptop.

So back to the black screen problem. I start it in safe mode everything is fine I can't use the internet.... I can't do anything else then play a few offline games. And when I go on regular windows i get black screen with the taskbar flashing with non of my stuff on it It's not even the color I set it too its all black and wight!

Then when I log into my computer it takes like 9-15 minutes to load! Then when you shot it down it takes to 5-10 minutes to shutdown. also restart!

Everything I do DOESN'T WORK!

I am sorry for my frustration coming onto this question here.

Please help me.

And How do I fix this problem with my computer?

,Thank you

De'Angelo Stokes

Continue reading...

Back