Windows 10 My computer keeps crashing and I can't do anything about it

• Thread starter Thread starter QuentinLegault
  • Start date Start date
Q

QuentinLegault

Okay so I would just like to say first and foremost that I am not a tech savvy so sorry in advance if I can't help more.

I recently keep getting BSODs on my 3 weeks old tower computer and I don't know what the problem is.

The BSODs are mostly Memory_Management and Page_Fault_in_Non_Paged_Area.

I tried dskchk with /f /r /x; didn't work. I tried to boot in Safe Mode; I get more time on my computer but when I start to make progress it crashes. I also tried to create and access dump files, but I can't stay logged in long enough for that.

I try to get in my computer and I can barely stay 5 minutes.

I even tried to reformat entirely my computer and it can't do that.

I try to make the Driver Verifier but I can't stay logged on long enough for that.

I tried to reinstall Windows and it doesn't work either.

My computer at the boot scans my disk and tries to repair it, but it always crashes halfway.

Nothing works and I have no idea how I can discover what the problem is because it keeps crashing.

I remember although when I did the "chkdsk /f /r /x" before it completed and crashed, I saw snippets of texts with "corrupt" in it and later "repairing" near the end before the crash.

A friend said it could be either my RAM, my motherboard or my disk and I have no clue. I bought my computer from the USA 3 weeks ago and I used it for gaming and streaming only. I don't want to have to pay for shipping and handling for it. I have nothing important on my disk, so I'm wondering if buying a new disk would clear out the problem. I still have my Windows 10 stick for reinstall so I'm fine on that. Can you help me out?

Here's my build;

AMD Processor:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz (Hexa Core)

CPU Cooling:

AMD Wraith Heatsink

Thermal Compound:

Ironside Certified Thermal Compound

AMD Motherboard:

A320 Chipset [Max 2 Sticks of Memory]

Memory:

16GB (2x8GB) DDR4

Primary Hard Drive: