Windows 10 My computer keeps downloading windows updates and creating temp files that bog down my hard drive to the point where i cannot function with this $3k.p

• Thread starter Thread starter Neil Kushman
  • Start date Start date
N

Neil Kushman

Hi I am really upset, every day my computer downloads about 30g of updates and on my home network which has a limit of 1tb a month, (which usually isnt a problem) but now my meter has peeked over because widows wont stop sending me gigs worth of updates. Also my hard drive is piling up to full in literally 2 hours after cleaning 50 g worth of data daily, two hours later completely full. this OS is complete garbage. Why is this happening to my surface pro? I bought this to be highly functional, instead I am wasting time trying to clean space up on this three thousand dollar piece of **** because you cant build a stable os and insist upon forcing updates on people constantly.

I am unable to work and cant focus because your my OS is piling up garbage temp data, over using using my network bandwidth to constantly download updates and warning me that I am constantly running out of space.

For real though. Get your act together if you're gonna charge 3k for something.

Continue reading...

Back