Windows 10 My computer restarted and got stuck after failure reboot. Reinstall of windows seven because I do not have the copy of windows 10 that I got free on t

• Thread starter Thread starter Tammy LynnBlair
  • Start date Start date
T

Tammy LynnBlair

My computer restarted and got stuck after failure reboot. Now I press the power button to reboot back up into windows 10 . Computer goes immediately into automatic repair mode and gets stuck on a window screen that asks for the correct language for my keyboard yet my keyboard will not work so I have to shut the computer back off with the power button. My computer will not boot back up in windows 10 My windows 10 HP elite will not start it starts to reboot from hard drive after restart . Then a screen comes up saying automatic repair it thanks a while and then says it cannot be repaired automatically so it shuts back down then a screen comes up And that screen has several options for the question which language do you want to use for your keyboard yet my keyboard will not respond and neither will my mouse what should I do to restore my computer back to windows 10 and get it going besides a fresh re-install of windows seven because I do not have the copy of windows 10 that I got free on the offer of download. Thank you

Continue reading...

Back