Windows 10 my integrated graphics stopped showing on the task manager and my dedicated graphics is now abnormally high on idle and I have zero clue on what to do

• Thread starter Thread starter Bara'
  • Start date Start date
B

Bara'

yesterday after a 2hour sleep mode I opened my laptop decided to play a game and then my laptop started acting choppy and gave me extremely low frames than the normal I opened task manager to check on the gpu usage it was at a 100%and the integrated graphics was nowhere to be found I've fully reset my pc but it didn't work and even now both the "client server runtime processor" and "desktop window manager" are both using my dedicated graphics card rather than the integrated graphics my specs are a ryzen7 4800h with the GTX 1660Ti how do I fix this?

edit: I've been trying to reinstall Radeon graphics for a while but for some reason its not getting installed no matter what I've ran a test on my SSD and my HDD but they both are running fine so it has to be windows blocking something also whenever it does it shows me a popup "smart screen isn't reachable" how do if anyone knows how to fix this id appreciate the help.

Continue reading...

Back