Windows 10 My Laptop is weird while updating windows.

• Thread starter Thread starter OwenCH
  • Start date Start date
O

OwenCH

So, the problem starts yesterday. My game(Genshin Impact) was bug and I ask someone from the forum for help, and the guy said I have to update my windows "[COLOR=rgba(102, 102, 102, 1)]Cumulative Update KB5000802". So I decided to check for newest update and it started downloading the updates(from settings). The weird thing is after several hours it keeps on Downloading 10% and it is not increasing, I saw there is another windows update which is Windows 10 version 20H2 and I decided to click on download and install as well. Until now the problem is still the same, windows 10 version 20H2 is stuck on downloading 10%.
I looked on google to solve my problem and the answers are from Microsoft community as well, some told to use Windows update Assistant, So I installed it and try to run it. So the thing is when I try to open the program, it was not opening until 20-30 minutes later it open itself(delayed). Until then I knew that something wrong with my laptop, I tried to open Task manager and it took the same time too, around 20-30 minutes than it opens. Someone told that my Firmware might be outdated so I tried to open Device Manager. It is weird that it said I don't have permission to open Device Manager so I looked on google and found solution for it by opening it in "Run" command. I checked on my Firmware and it has the latest version.
I was hoping much from Windows Update Assistant software, I kept my laptop standby from night to morning. When I woke up it stuck at 99%, I don't know what to do. Until now, I don't know what to do.

My Problems:
1. Opening "Command Prompt(CMD)" as administrator, took very long time to pop up the notification "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" the notification will appear at my screen 20-30 minutes right after I click on run as administrator. But the weird thing is, I can easily open CMD without waiting if I don't open it as administrator.

2. Open task manager took 20-30 minutes as well, basically I think all applications that needs permission will took 20-30 minutes to open. Opening Device Manager not giving me permissions unless using "Run command".

3. I've tried to tap on windows update troubleshoot and there is no response from it.

4. I have tried to type [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(44, 44, 44, 1)]sfc /scannow [/COLOR]on CMD and it says some file couldn't be fixed by windows, so I tried to open the CBS file and found nothing for corrupt file.

[COLOR=rgba(102, 102, 102, 1)]Please guide me what should I do, I'm using Acer Nitro AN515-52, Intel core i5-8300H, 8GB Ram.
1TB storage ( C storage have 90GB available, D Storage have 320GB Available).[/COLOR]

Windows Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Thank you!

Continue reading...